Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A {BIG} Announcement!

Disclaimer: This photo has nothing to do with the following announcement...
 If you're an active reader of our posts, then you may or may not know what our "big announcement" is. I wanted to share this on my blog first so that my followers could be special ;) Also, we never really "announce" things on here as it is so I thought it would be fun! Read on to find out...

As I mentioned in this family update, we were in the process of looking for our first family home! It was a long and tedious process constantly looking at and calling different places to find the "perfect" one. Since Ruben is a merchant teller at Bank of America, he deals with more money from businesses than actual personal accounts. There is a local property management company that comes in and Ruben had spoken to him about a nearby location they had for rent. It was a 1 bedroom/1 bathroom and was located exactly where we were hoping to be! Now, I know what you're thinking, 1 bedroom is going to be way too small for 4 people. And eventually, it will be. But since the girls sleep with us/in our room already, I don't see it being much different than our situation now.

Anyway, long story short, WE GOT THE PLACE! We were approved last week on the 11th and get our keys on Friday, the 27th of this month! We shopped for almost all of our furniture this past weekend, as well!!!! I'M SO EXCITED! It's been a journey these past 3 years, and I'm happy to finally say that I am exactly where I want to be at this point in life. What an amazing year this is turning out to be! :)

I will be doing vlogs of our moving weekend, and maybe even an apartment tour so be sure to subscribe to our vlog channel!

Til next time,
-Paige

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you Paige,glad it worked out for you guys. Don't know what your current situation is like but you sound very excited to be moving into a 1 bedroom apartment.

Uncle Alan

Claire & Daniel said...

Yay congratulations!!! We are so happy for you and if you need any help with moving things just let us know!!!

Unknown said...

Yay! Excited for you and your family. Looking forward to the vlogs! :)