Sunday, March 3, 2013

Family Updates: Ruben & Paige

It's been a whole 2 months since our last post which means we are terrible bloggers! But in our defense, February was a super busy month for us. And March will be the same! So before it gets all crazy again, I thought I'd give everyone some updates :)
 Ruben has finally went back to work after being on family leave for 3 months. We sure do miss him being with us everyday :( but at least we still get to see him for his lunch! Occasionally, he'll also go to the gym in the morning before work so that he's home sooner after work.

I've had my hands full with 3 little girls during the week, so I'm always busy... to say the least. I watch my niece, Amelia while my sister and brother-in-law work so I feel like I went from having 1 kid to having 3! Haha. But I know Riley and Amelia enjoy playing together everyday... when they're not fighting that is. Now I know what my mom felt like when my sister and I would fight. Hmmm... I've also been trying my best to vlog and post on my Mommy blog. Check out the links at the end of this post :)

Recently, Ruben & I have been searching for the perfect home for our little family. And let me tell you, it has NOT been easy. Trying to find somewhere that's in our price range, in a safe area, big enough for all 4 of us and close to Ruben's work has definitely been a challenge. Every weekend we go looking around trying to see if anything new pops up, and I don't know how many people I've called so far. More than 2 dozen, that's for sure! Wish us luck on this next milestone in our lives, we're gonna need it!

That's pretty much all that's been new with us these past couple of months. I also celebrated my 22nd birthday on the 12th of February. I did a few cool things that I wrote about on my other blog, read about it here and here!

I'm trying my best to keep up with everything, so keep checking back!

-Paige

Check out these links!
Click here for our {latest VLOG}
Click here to read my {Mommy Blog} 

No comments: