Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy New Year! 2013*

Hope everyone had an amazing and safe start to their New Year! We spent ours warm and cozy inside; Ruben and Riley had colds so we didn't want to make it any worse by going out in the winter cold.

This year for my New Year's resolution was to start our family/daily vlogs back up! I really missed doing it so I thought it would be the perfect time to start with Andi finally here. Although, it would've been pretty cool if I started before I gave birth to Andi.

My goal is to upload every Sunday, so they'll be vlogs from the entire week put together into one. Uploading daily would be too much, so for now I'll stick to 1 vlog upload a week. Maybe once I start getting the hang of it again I'll do a couple a week ;)

So here's our first vlog of 2013!

Subscribe to our channel here!


1 comment:

Diana Chastain said...

Now following via GFC!

I host the Thumping Thursdays Blog Hop, if you are interested in dropping by and linking up then, :)

Thanks!
Diana at 'Nanny to Mommy'
http://www.nannytomommy.com