Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Easter 2013

Just like every year, we did the "Easter hop" where we hopped around from house to house to spend time with all of our families. I don't like to sound like I'm complaining, because that's far from the truth. I love seeing my family and Ruben's family. I have and always will be a family girl. But I'd be lying if I said that it wasn't extremely tiring and even stressful! Blah! But we are super lucky to have such amazing people in our lives and being able to spend time with them every holiday is a blessing.
 Easter Morning
Riley has recently discovered her love for One Direction (curse you, British boys!) so she has been loving their music and especially their music videos. Christina (Ruben's mom) & I decided to put Riley & Andi's baskets together this year so I splurged and got Riley a 1D microphone that sings "What Makes You Beautiful". I knew she would be super excited when she opened it, which is what I wanted. I got her a few other little things as well. Andi was hard to get things for since she's so small, she can't really enjoy much. I ended up getting her just a few teething toys.
 Easter Afternoon/Evening
We started off at my mom's house where it was just my grandparents, my mom, John, Jack, the Walker family and our mini fam. And of course the doggies! Riley & Amelia had an Easter egg hunt together and then we all sat down and ate lunch. Ruben had a game at 11 so he showered and changed while I took the girls over and then I went back to get him when he was done. We then went over to Grandpa Villa's house after and spent time with the Ponce's, and had another Easter egg hunt. Then we finished with the Ramirez family where Riley had her last egg hunt all by herself! She was in candy heaven by the end of the day, I eventually had to hide all of her baskets. The Saturday before Easter, we spent time with Grandma Rachel at the park! I didn't get to see my Emmsley family this year though :( It was really cold this year so Riley & Andi didn't stay in their dresses too long.
 Pictures from the Park

All photos taken by my NEW Samsung Smart Camera, courtesy of Groupon. I LOVE it! Thank you, Ruben! :)


No comments: