Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Andi's 5 Month Update

I know I skipped month 4, but not too much has changed since her last update :)
As you can see in the picture, Andi had a sty(e). This annoying thing lasted 3-4 weeks! It has just recently started clearing up after draining on its own. I'm just glad that it didn't bother or hurt her.

Andi is still nursing and just recently we started her on cereal. She makes the funniest faces when she tastes it- almost as if I were giving her a lemon to lick! She has also been getting better at drinking from a bottle, which she only gets when Ruben & I are gone. I'll be happy when she starts eating more solid foods that way I can leave the house for more than 2 hours without having to worry so much.

She isn't quite sitting up on her own yet, but she can go a while before she topples over. She is now able to hold on to her toys so she LOVES putting everything into her mouth. She is still waking up at night- about 2-3 times. She is in size 3 diapers now and wears 6-9 month clothing. The last time I weighed her (with me) she was almost 30 lbs, so I'm pretty sure she passed that up sometime this month. She's so chubby! :P

Riley & Andi especially have been bonding a lot and it's super cute to see... Andi loves seeing Riley!

Well, I guess that's all that's been going on with our little babe. Lots of exciting things coming up for us all! :)

Til next time,
-Paige

No comments: