Monday, March 4, 2013

Family Updates: Andi- 3 Months Old

Well, I guess technically she's almost 4 months old :P Our baby girl is getting so BIG! And extra chubby ;) I can't believe she's almost half of a year old!!
 Andi's last Dr. visit was on February 18th for a well-check; she weighed in at 14 lbs. 7 oz.! She's gaining weight like crazy! She is still exclusively breast feeding so it's interesting to see how different her weight gaining has been from Riley's (I breastfed Riley for 3 months, but we also gave her formula).

Andi already has her own little personality- she loves to be held in a sitting up position but she also loves to lay down and play with her feet! She has recently been chewing on her toes (gross, but so funny!) along with chewing on her blanket, her elephant teether and her Sophie giraffe! Her most recent accomplishment has been rolling over! She doesn't do it often, but when she feels like it, she certainly isn't afraid to. She loves to cuddle and she loves to talk to everyone!

She still wake up a few times during the night to nurse. I usually just bring her into bed with us, feed her, and then put her back into her bed when she's done/fallen asleep. I wish I could cuddle with her all night, but Riley will still climb into bed with us in the middle of the night so I don't want her to get smushed :P

I can't wait until she gets older so I can watch her and Riley play and enjoy the same things together. Having a sister is awesome :)

-Paige

Check out these links!

Click here to read an update on {Riley}

Click here to read an update on {Ruben & Paige}
 
Click here for our {latest VLOG}
Click here to read my {Mommy Blog} 

No comments: