Friday, October 26, 2012

Andi's Baby Shower

On September 29th, Ruben's mom hosted a tea party baby shower for Andi at our house. I love tea and going to have tea at little tea houses so I was SUPER excited to have been able to pick this as my theme! We got it as close to what a sit down tea would be like as possible, we even had the cute little tea cups! Thank you to my mom and sister for making some yummy finger sandwiches, Carissa for buying the DELICIOUS cake, Lizette for letting us use her tea sets, Ruben's mom for hosting and putting everything together and of course to everyone else that came and enjoyed everything with me!
CUTEST invite! You can never go wrong with Etsy ;)

This cake was AMAZING! Thanks Carissa! from Miss Priss Cupcakes & Such
tea station :)
all the yummy teas!
vanilla bean scones, yum!
pretty set up :)
matching!
my mom has her hands full with all these girls!
he was stuck in the room the whole time :P on his way out to get some food!

No comments: